18 Weeks Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training
Infinite Aero Academy's Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program consist of Intensive Ground School for each Certificate or Rating followed by specific Flight Training program allowing a ZERO time pilot to obtain a Commercial Pilot Certificate in 18 weeks. To meet the intended timeline goal, Infinite Aero Academy strives to meet FAA's Part 141 reduced minimums as much as possible.
Included Certification & Ratings
Infinite Aero Academy's Accelerated ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program includes the following courses to accomplish an All in One solution for Career Minded Students:
- Accelerated Fast Track Private Pilot Flight Training in 5 weeks - Part 141
- Accelerated Fast Track Instrument Rating Flight Training in 6 weeks - Part 141
- Accelerated Fast Track Commercial Pilot Flight Training in 7 weeks - Part 141
To take advantage of Part 141 reduced minimums and fully utilize all 18 weeks of training, our curriculum is divided into four parts:
- 155 Hours of Intensive Instructor led Ground School consisting of:
- 35 Hours of Classroom training for Private Pilot
- 30 Hours of Classroom training for Instrument Rating
- 35 Hours of Classroom training for Commercial Pilot
- 25 Hours of One on One Ground training prior to Solo and Checkrides
- 230 Hours of Intensive Flight Training consisting of:
- 118.5 Hours of Dual Instruction with a CFI or CFII
- 31.5 Hours of Stage Checks with a Check Pilot
- 80 Hours of SOLO and Time Building
- 50 Hours of Pre / Post Flight Instruction
Pre-Requisites for Enrollment
To Enroll into Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to CFII Flight Training Program, the following must be met:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- For US Citizens, Current US Passport or Birth Certificate and State issued ID
- For Aliens, Approval from TSA/DHS for Flight Training
- At least a 2nd Class Medical Certificate
Requirement prior to Each Flight Training portion of the Program
- Successfully pass the FAA Knowledge Exam for the specific course
Materials and Supplies included with Program
- All Materials and Supplies included with each Program (Private Pilot, Instrument Rating, and Commercial Pilot) are included in Estimated Cost Below.
With goal of obtaining a Commercial Pilot Certificate in 18 weeks, Infinite Aero Academy requires the following from all students enrolled in the Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program:
- Attend all Ground School continuously
- Fly at least 2 Lessons per day
Estimated Cost and Fees
Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program is cumulative of all individual Accelerated Flight Training Programs:
NOTE: This cost is a guideline based on minimum number of flight and ground time and will change depending on your ability and dedication to learning.
All Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program students are required to to pay for materials/supplies and ground school class to begin Enrollment. All payments thereafter will be charged on a credit card on-file with us after each lesson/day.
Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Financing Options
Accelerated Fast Track ZERO to Commercial Pilot Flight Training Program can be financed through AOPA through their simple online form.