Part 61 Private Pilot Flight Training
Begin with Private Pilot Certificate
All Flying Adventure begins with a Private Pilot Certificate. At Infinite Air Center, we can take you from Zero to Private through our Part 61 Program and design the curriculum to your schedule.
Estimated Cost for Private Pilot Certificate
FAA has a mandatory minimum number of hours flown with and without an instructor before you can take your final exam (check-ride). Minimum number of hours are 40 hours of flight time and while it is a good goal, it is very difficult to obtain the knowledge and proficiency with 40 hours of flight time. We have done it before and have met a lot of pilots that have taken their check-ride at 40 hours so it is completely possible.
At Infinite Air Center, we believe that with regular training, a motivated student pilot can achieve level of competency with approximately 45 hours of flight time. While other training providers use FAA Minimum of 40 hours for pricing, our pricing estimate below is based on 45 hours of flight time and 20 hours of flight instruction.
Typical cost of a Private Pilot Certificate through Infinite Air Center is approximately $7,180.00 to $8,305.00 excluding FAA computerized exam, medical exam, and check ride exam fees.
Cessna 150Cherokee 140
Ground School Self Study Kit$300.00$300.00
Flight Bag Kit* with Pilot Supplies$180.00$180.00
Aircraft Rental (45 Hrs)$4,500.00$5,625.00
CFI Instruction Time (20 Hrs)$1,100.00$1,100.00
Ground & Pre/Post Flight Instruction$1,100.00$1,100.00
Total Est. Cost $7,180.00 $8,305.00
*Flight Bag Consists of: GATS Fuel Tester, Hardcover Pilot Log Book, Smith&Wesson LED Flashlight, Keychain, Seattle/Klamath Falls Sectionals Chart, Seattle Terminal Chart, FAR/AIM, and Kneeboard.
Infinite Aero Academy's Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Training Program consist of Intensive Ground School and Flight Training allowing a student pilot to obtain a Private Pilot Certificate in a total of 5 weeks. To meet the intended timeline goal, Infinite Aero Academy strives to meet FAA's Part 141 reduced minimums as much as possible.
To take advantage of Part 141 reduced minimums and fully utilize all 5 weeks of training, our curriculum is divided into four parts:
- 35 Hours of Intensive One-On-One Instructor led Ground School
- 5 Hours of One-On-One Ground training prior to Solo and Checkride
- 35 Hours of Intensive Flight Training consisting of:
- 12.1 Hours of Dual Instruction with a CFI
- 7.9 Hours of Stage Checks with a Check Pilot
- 15 Hours of Solo flight hours
- 10 Hours of Pre / Post Flight Instruction
Pre-Requisites for Enrollment
To enroll into Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Training Program, the following must be met:
- At least 17 years of age
- For US Citizens, Current US Passport or Birth Certificate and State issued ID
- For Aliens, Approval from TSA/DHS for Flight Training through AFSP
- At least a 3rd Class Medical Certificate
- Renter's Insurance Coverage
Requirement prior to Solo Endorsement
- Renter's Insurance validation
- Student Pilot Certificate through FAA's system - IACRA
- At least a 3rd Class Medical Certificate
Materials and Supplies included with Accelerated Private Pilot Course
To provide an All-In-One complete solution, all Accelerated Private Pilot Training Program students will receive the following items and are included in the Estimated Cost:
- 3 Ring Binder with Syllabus, Safety Policy & Procedures, and Training Course Outline
- Gleim Part 141 Private Pilot Kit consisting of:
- Student Flight Bag
- Private Pilot Handbook
- Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual
- Private Pilot Syllabus
- Private Pilot Student Record Folder
- Private Pilot ACS - Airman Certification Standards
- Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide
- Private Pilot Practical Test Prep
- Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Test Book
- Private Pilot FAA Exam Package
- Navigation Plotter and E6B Flight Computer
- Pilot Logbook
- FAR / AIM
- Online Ground School
- Private Pilot FAA Test Prep Online
- Most Current Sectional (Seattle - Klamath Falls) and Terminal Area Charts
- Most Current FAA Chart Supplement
- GATS Fuel Tester
- Tri-Fold Kneeboard
- Keychain and Flashlight
- AFM or POH for Aircraft Flown
- Checklists for Aircraft Flown
With goal of obtaining a Private Pilot Certificate in 4 weeks, Infinite Aero Academy expects the following from all students enrolled in the Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Training Program:
- Attend all Ground School and pass Knowledge Exam within 1 week of completion
- Fly at least 2 Lessons per day (1-3 hours per lesson) each weekdays
Estimated Cost and Fees
Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Training Program, utilizing FAA's Part 141 Minimum requirements and including all Materials and Supplies listed above AND additional 10 Hours of Pre/Post Flight Instruction AND One-On-One Ground School is:
NOTE: this cost is a guideline based on average number of flight and ground time and will change depending on your ability and dedication to learning.
All Accelerated Private Pilot Training Program students are required to pay for materials/supplies and ground school class to begin Enrollment totaling $1,375.00. All payments thereafter will be charged on a credit card on-file with us after each lesson/day.
Accelerated Private Pilot Flight Training Financing Options
Accelerated Private Pilot Training Program can be financed through AOPA through their simple online form.