VA Approved Flight Training
Infinite Aero Academy has been approved by VA for flight training utilizing GI Bill®. The approval is for Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot Certificate but we are planning on adding additional Programs in the near future.
As to provide VA with as much value as possible for the money, Infinite Aero Academy requires VA Veteran Students to complete minimum number of hours for Flight Training and Ground School as follows:
- Ground School
- Veteran Students must attend all Ground School classes including testing days.
- Up to 4 days of absence is allowed which will need to be coordinated with Ground Instructor.
- Missed Ground School lessons must be made up within 30 calendar days from initial completion date.
- Flight Training
- Veteran Students must complete minimum of 40 hours of flight training within 90 days for Instrument Rating.
- Veteran Students must complete minimum of 30 hours of flight training within 90 days for Commercial Pilot.
- Exceptions can be made for bad weather or illness.
Upon successful completion of approved course, VA Students will be provided with a Graduation Certificate for the approved course.
Estimated Cost and Fees
VA has strict policies on costs that will be paid by Veteran's Administration. Due to these restrictions, some portion of flight training will be responsibility of VA Student. These costs include:
- Ground School Materials and Pilot Supplies
- Mock Checkride fees which we deem to be essential and necessary
- Training costs over approved amount stated below
- 3rd party examination fees such as Medical and Checkrides
VA Approved Instrument Rating Course:
VA Approved Commercial Pilot Course:
NOTE: these costs are a guideline based on minimum number of flight and ground time and will change depending on your ability and dedication to learning.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."